Purpose of the role:- Manage/follow up on Actions, Decisions and RAID (risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies).- An excellent opportunity to showcase your project management and administration...
Programme Manager - Gloucester
The Programme Manager will be responsible for customer communication and relationships. Serves as the primary link between the customer and site level leadership to ensure communication of status and potential problem areas while advising on how to mitigate those concerns. Leads and drives internal teams in ensuring the successful delivery of assigned programmes.
The Programme Manager responsibilities:
- Is the primary point of contact with customers, communicating with them regarding the schedule and other issues on an on-going basis. Acts as voice of the customer within the organisation.
- Manages relationships with the customer base fostering an environment where complex problems are solved in a manner that instils trust and respect for all parties.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the contractual and commercial relationships with customers. Communicates requirements within the organisation.
- Partners with internal teams to provide documentation, information and guidance on issues and/or delays to delivery schedules.
- Accountable for price, cost, inventory, quality, and delivery as it relates to assigned customers / platforms.
- Tracks, monitors, and reports programme performance using programme management tools.
- Develops and executes programme presentations for both internal and external customers as well as summary documents for leadership review.
- Participates in make / buy discussions, balancing the needs of the customer and goals of the company.
- Develops and executes an effective strategic plan to manage customer relationships.
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams (sometimes across sites) to execute programmes in accordance with quality, schedule and cost commitments.
- Responsible for identifying customer demand for long-term forecasting and SIOP business planning.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments and informs customers of new developments in our product line or production capabilities.
- Assists as needed in review and update of programme management procedures to ensure compliance and maintain best practise.
- Furnishes advice, counsel and general staff support to all departments in relation to programme management.
- Attends customer conference, meetings and events as required.
- Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive outlook.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, including safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure customer needs are met.
Requirements of the individual:
- Integrity: doing the right thing for our stakeholders, valuing safety, honour and respect to all.
- Continuous Improvement champion: pursues zero defect quality, attacks problems and relentlessly looks to raise the bar.
- Teamwork: seeks opportunities to win as one team - one company. Unafraid to solicit help from others in pursuing team wins.
- Innovative: demonstrates passion for growing the business and solving problems through ingenuity.
- Acts with velocity: partners, communicates and anticipates challenges before they become issues. Actively manages and mitigates risk.
- Ideally Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent experience.
- Proven programme management capability and experience.
- Experience of managing product or programme development projects, ideally within the aerospace industry.
- Good understanding of business processes and methods (e.g. Supplier / Manufacturing / Quality means and methods, capabilities & constraints).
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Very strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Capacity to handle wide-ranging complexity across a number of programmes or issues.
- Able and willing to travel domestically and internationally.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.