Sales person (Field based) A UK-based contract electronics manufacturing company offering a variety of contract electronic manufacturing services such as surface mount assembly and complete...
A UK-based contract electronics manufacturing company offering a variety of contract electronic manufacturing services such as surface mount assembly and complete PCB manufacturing services. End-to-end electronics manufacturing services solution, from one-off prototypes and ultra-low volume through to medium volume repeat production batches.
As part of the expansion of this company, they are delighted to be looking to recruit a
Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will need to bring both experience and the capability to step into a senior position with the company.
- Develop an appropriate business plan to maximise sales
- Strategic development of new business, handling the complete sales life cycle
- Identify target firms and develop a sales strategy
- Ensure delivery of contact/relationship management strategy to maximise business results
- Conduct weekly meetings with Senior personnel
- Must have a background in electronic/electrical manufacturing or distribution sales.
- Proven track record in technical sales.
- Demonstrate relationship management
- Experience of leading a team.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK with some overnight travel
- Car/Car allowance
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.