Sales Manager A UK-based contract electronics manufacturing company offering a variety of contract electronic manufacturing services such as surface mount assembly and complete PCB manufacturing...
Sales person (Field based)
A UK-based contract electronics manufacturing company offering a variety of contract electronic manufacturing services such as surface mount assembly and complete PCB manufacturing services. End-to-end electronics manufacturing services solution, from one-off prototypes and ultra-low volume through to medium volume repeat production batches.
This is a very diverse role. You will be responsible for new business as well as maintaining, reviving and developing existing accounts. The Sale person will schedule their own diary and be accountable for visiting customers in a face to face capacity, this will initially be across the UK but in time the company want to expand their footprint across Europe.
- New Business and Account Management; maintaining and developing customer relations across the UK and long term over Europe
- Creating brand new sales strategy for the company
- Preparation of tenders/bids and sales reports
- Electronic/Electrical Background
- Proven track record in establishing new business
- Happy to manage 1 direct report
- Willing to travel extensively
- Car / Car Allowance
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Shut down over Christmas
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.