eCommerce Front End Developer | 6 Months | BracknellWe are currently recruiting for an eCommerce Front End Developer to join one of our clients in...
Set just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. The company repair avionic equipment, from radar and sonar equipment, to flight entertainment systems.
To deliver the effective operation of the stores, control inwards and outwards of goods/spares to and from stores. To support the Customer Services Department to deliver excellent Customer Service.
- Distribute goods and spares to the workshop on a work order level
- Record on computer or otherwise receipt and despatch of goods and services, including data in an accurate and timely fashion
- Check accuracy of all received and despatched goods and services, including associated paperwork
- To ensure that all Units/Spares/Data are booked in on the day of arrival
- To pack goods for despatch in accordance with correct procedures
- To undertake regular stock checks/audits and resolve discrepancies
- To liaise with Customer Services to resolve any booking in or shipping issues
- Computerised Stock Systems
- Delicate Material Handling Skills
- Inspection Skills
- Arranging domestic and overseas shipping
- Logistic and Warehouse industry working experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Onsite Parking
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.