Sales Manager A UK-based contract electronics manufacturing company offering a variety of contract electronic manufacturing services such as surface mount assembly and complete PCB manufacturing...
This company is an interesting electronic manufacturing business that is growing fast. Quality is an integral part of their business, and they offer a totally flexible solution to all their customer's electronics manufacturing need.
This exciting company is looking for a PCB Inspector to join their team
Main Responsibility as a PCB Inspector
- Inspect PCBs to IPC - A -610, class 3 to ensure quality of product
- Inspect PCBs using magnification equipment & AOI
- Liaise with Production
- Assist & support assemblers (discuss faults and findings)
- Manage and resolve inspection queries.
- Monitor build quality and report quality issues as necessary.
Monday to Thursday 08:30 - 17:30
Friday 08:30 -15:00
Salary DOE +pension
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.