Graduate Software Engineer A Graduate Software Engineer is required to join our team, to develop high-quality software solutions for our networking products. In this role,...
This amazing company is looking for a Production Operator to join their team due to growth within the company. They are one of the world leaders in subsea wireless automation.
Primary Responsibilities as Production operator
- Hand placement / removal of components on PCB
- Construction of subsea cable assemblies and internal wiring harnesses
- Assembly, wiring and testing of the product
- Kit projects
- Assist engineers where required
- Provide development test and assembly
- Maintain the workshop in a safe and tidy
- Ensure good product traceability through accurate record-keeping and thorough documenting of projects
- Carry out goods in inspection, test and recording of data and process any non- conformances
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- IPC 620 and 610 certification preferred although applications are also welcome from candidates who have relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working as a production operator in an electronics environment
- Quality focused with a meticulous attention to detail & accuracy, takes a real pride in their work
- A high level of soldering skills with fine pitch SMT components
- Possesses a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Share Options Scheme
- 33 days holidays per year (inclusive of public holidays)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.