Role: Mechanical and Electrical Shift Engineer Contract: Permanent Salary: £37,000pa Location: South East London Position Overview We are currently recruiting for a Shift Engineer to...
Role: HVAC Engineer
Salary: £38,100 per annum
Location: Canary Wharf
My client one of Londons biggest landlords. Undertaking the design, maintenance and management of an evergrowing portfolio.
They are currently looking to build on the team and are looking for an electrical HVAC engineer for a permanent position in East London
Summary: Reporting directly to the Head of Facilities (HOF), you will ensure that residents (tenants) have the best rental experience and consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service
- To identify and diagnose faults and to carry out repairs, adjustments and other maintenance works as appropriate
- To carry out the required routine servicing, repair or adjustment of plant or machinery in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule or as tasked by the HOF
- To monitor plant as tasked and to record data using the supplied documentation
- To achieve the highest possible standard of plant and equipment efficiency by ensuring that each task is carried out in accordance with the set requirements and instructions
- To be thoroughly familiar and comply with the Company's "Health & Safety" policy and procedures and to immediately report any hazards or infringements to the HOF
- To action and complete time/task sheets on a daily basis in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Previous experience working in a modern building services maintenance environment, and able to demonstrate basic understanding of HVAC and building services is essential
- It would be highly desirable for the candidate to have completed a full time apprenticeship in an electrical or Building Services HVAC discipline
- To be competent in the use of Information Technology and have Building Management Systems experience
- Although full training will be given and all safety equipment supplied it may be essential (for some Maintenance Operators) that applicants are able to work at heights outdoors
- The incumbent must have an appreciation of the importance of customer service
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.