Our client is a leading developer of Sonar and Acoustic technology and products used across various industries. They are looking for an NPI Development Engineer...
eCommerce Front End Developer | 6 Months | Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for an eCommerce Front End Developer to join one of our clients in Bracknell for a 6 month contract. Our client is transforming their platform and have an exciting opportunity for Senior Software Engineer to join their rapidly expanding agile eCommerce team.
- Object oriented or functional programming style code
- Understanding of REST API
- Testing: Unit testing, TDD, functional testing
UI/UX: Accessibility, responsive design, mobile design, cross browser development and modern HTML/CSS techniques like HTML5, CSS3 and CSS pre-processors like SASS and/or LESS.
- Source control: GIT and/or Mercurial
- Working practices: Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban, User stories, BDD/TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins (or similar), NexusPro (or similar)
Other Skills / Experience:
- Functional Programming / OOP
- REST-ful web services
- Web application architectures and designs
- AWS (Lambda / API Gateway, Cloud formation, Dynamo DB & Kinesis)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.