Project Manager Our client is a developer of ruggedized embedded computing products, used on land, sea and air applications. The work mainly within the defence...
Electronics Hand Assembly - temporary contract
Primary Purpose of this Position
- Assembly of products (to include mechanics, sub-assemblies and system build) across hand assembly configuration; mechanical assembly; system build.
- Set up and / or kit material to assigned assembly stages as required.
- Physical count and reconciliation of materials in support of stock checks and kitting activity.
- Support first-of build / inspection at the start-up of each new build
- Component identification & verification within the assigned manufacture area or process.
- Ensure SAP build, inspection, routing records and activities are accurate / maintained and up to date
- Ensure efficient and controlled transition of Quality assured products into finished goods.
- Maintain compliance with PCBA / product build and test processes (incl. IPC-A-610 Class 3; J-STD-001 and all relevant site Certifications).
- Good, all-round education.
- Experience in circuit card assembly and system build within a related electronics / electro-mechanical industry.
- Soldering skills.
- Able to soldier fine pitch S/M Components and able to apply modifications using single strand wire
- Numerate and able to read technical drawings / work instructions / process instructions & routings.
- Competent in use of MRP and ERP systems (including use of SAP).
- Clear understanding of modern electronic circuit card and system assembly techniques.
- Flexible and able to work to timescales within a busy manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of an integrated team.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels (written & oral).
Please contact Leah Holden on 01329 227036 for further information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.