Quality and Compliance Manager A fantastic permanent Quality and Compliance Manager opportunity has arisen with a world-renowned FM Company. This is a rare opportunity to...
Carbon60 are currently working with a leading Systems Integration company based in Stone to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager with experience in complex engineering projects.
The company are specialists in Automation, Control and IT solutions with major customers in Nuclear, Power Generation, Utilities and Transmission. Known for its innovation and ability to deliver complex projects and is continuing is growth with the recruitment of this Business Development Manager.
We are looking for someone who can drive new sales strategies and business development within selected market segments to achieve agreed sales targets, this will also include supporting the wider business owning & developing specific customer relationships.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Developing growth strategies which clearly identifies available industry streams, market segments and customers.
- Developing sales plans for market sectors that sets out the opportunities in detail and provides the business leaders with the information necessary to make decisions.
- Ensures the growth strategy and sales plan is sufficiently balanced between ambitious but achievable and that identifies business opportunities from new customers and organic growth from current customers.
- Work collaboratively with all departments, particularly Business Development and Finance, to develop effective matrix management working, embedding effective governance of bids, resource and risk management, and leveraging best practices.
- Evidence of creating and growing sales to the benefit of a business
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining client relationships
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills with a drive for outstanding customer service and high-performance culture.
- Good understanding of business development performance drivers and able to demonstrate a broad knowledge and understanding automation control systems
- Can demonstrate a track record of producing and delivering a growth strategy and sales plan in complex industries and within their market segment.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to deliver formal reports and presentations both internally and externally.
- Understand the principles of matrix management and apply these to their role.
- Knowledge of the Automation, Control Systems or IT Solutions.
- Understanding of service and support contracts that can be sold as renewable contracts.
This is an excellent Opportunity to join and established company who are continuing to grow, somewhere your experience and knowledge will be valued. In return this company are offering an excellent salary and package as well as other company incentives.
For more information contact Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.