Group Head of Facilities Management Permanent £80,0000 annual salary LondonCurrently looking for an experienced Head of Facilities Management in one of the UK's top 50...
BIM Manager / Programme Lead, Located across 4 projects (London, Oxford, Cambridge and Bedford), £58,434 - £67,199k per annuum
Carbon60 is looking for an BIM Manager / Programme Lead on a perm basis, based in London, Oxford, Cambridge and Bedford
The BIM Manager / Programme Lead will be working for a company which specialises within Digital Engineering (Complex Infrastructure)
A FANTASTIC opportunity has arisen for an BIM Manager to set and drive the digital engineering agenda across the programme by ensuring we are leading the digital revolution and promoting the use of digital engineering to support the companies imperatives of safety, customer and delivery.
The BIM Manager / Programme Lead is required to work across all projects within the programme, Major Projects and wider industry to enable collaborative working and ensure consistency and best practice.
You will be responsible for the below however not limited to:
- Lead the Programme BIM / Digital Construction program of work
- Review and approve the information produced by the projects against their contractual obligations
- Work with the commercial teams to ensure our contracts and tenders are in line with the digital program
- Manage, lead and motivate teams, to ensure effective performance is delivered on the programme and to support their personal development
- Build relationships with our technical partners
Skills / Qualifications required for the BIM Manager / Programme Lead:
- Good and extensive mix of senior leadership and technical understanding
- Clean driving license, own car
- Proven ability of successfully gaining the involvement and engagement of a wide range of senior stakeholders
- Understand BIM Level 2 and Digital Construction
- Experience managing medium to large team
- Project Management
- Proactive networker, to develop a strong and influential personal network of contacts.
- Commercially focused, to drive project performance and value for money
- Understand how both GIS and CAD software applications play a part in the project lifecycle
This BIM Manager / Programme Lead is a Permanent position based across 4 projects - preferred site is London.
For more information, please contact Yasmine Degmenlibey on 01296 311 446 or email me on Yasmine.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.