Social Media Content Executive Permanent £30,000-35,000 per annum London Would you like to join one of the UK's 50 fastest growing companies for the past...
URGENT!! Social Media Content Executive Temp- TEMP contract - £120-130 per day - London
Would you like to join one of the UK's 50 fastest growing companies for the past 3 years? Based in London, we are looking for a Social Media Content Executive TEMP who can be instrumental in growing our business and enhancing our media presence. This is an exciting oppotunity for an ambitious, creative social media guru with a passion and flair for visual and editorial brilliance. Knowledge in all social platforms is required.
Immediate start - PLEASE only apply if immediate now.
- Strategy & Planning: Develop a clear social media strategy. Drive better engagement with TOG social media channels, including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook.
- Creativity & Innovation: Generate engaging content, brilliant photography and thought-provoking words.
- Influencer Strategy: Working with an agency or independently, identify and work with key influencers in the entrepreneurial and design communities to build followers and engagement.
- Events & Parties: Available to capture live member events and build a portfolio of content for future marketing/promotional use including images, video, podcasts, blogs etc.
- Generate regular reports analysing the social media footprint and what is needed to maintain a growing online community. Also manage the social budget.
Skills & Qualifications
Solid knowledge of social media tools across planning, content management and analytics
- At least 3 years of experience in social media for an agency or a client
- Degree qualified
- Strong analytical skills
- Photography and content writing experience
This is an oppptunity for an experienced Social Media Content Executive to get involved in one of the fastest, up and coming businesses in the UK whilst testing themselves and expanding their knowledge of the industry.
To apply, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.