Social Media Content Executive Permanent £30,000-35,000 per annum London Would you like to join one of the UK's 50 fastest growing companies for the past...
Retail E-Commerce Executive - Temporary 4 Month Contract - £250-£275 rate per day - Hounslow
Do you want to work for one of the busiest companies in the UK, dealing with luxury and retail brands? Do you want to be involved in pioneering and growing a new E-Commerce platform for an exciting company? We are looking for an ambitious, driven E-Commerce professional who is familiar with implementing an online shop and a passion for retail. You will nurture the site and contribute to both its marketing and continuous improvement of service through development of new ideas, innovations and processes.
Job Description -
- Merchandise and trade the site to drive and increase conversion.
- Coordinate online on-brand content with a keen focus on SEO best practice to drive organic traffic.
- Set up and maintain on-site promotions - including landing pages, monitoring success and adopting strategies to improve efficiency and ROI.
- Create and deliver daily, weekly and monthly reporting to business stakeholders based on current KPIs.
- Utilise retailer performance reports to identify opportunities for improvement and implement changes accordingly.
- Provide advice on emerging retail eCommerce innovation to audiences including: Internal Commercial stakeholders, external stakeholders and suppliers.
Skills & Qualifications -
- Minimum 2 years retail eCommerce and digital marketing experience required/
- Experience of Magento required.
- Experience of market leading online analytics tool required, Adobe Analytics required.
- Experience of using software for multivariate testing and segment-based content preferred, Adobe Target and Campaign preferred.
- Broad understanding of retail ecommerce processes e.g. from product load through to store to customer fulfilment.
This is an oppotunity for an experienced E-Commerce professional to gain exposure to an abundance of brands, contribute to a new E-Commerce platform and gain an invaluable reference for your CV.
To apply, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.