Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a Sales Executive to assist the sales team in trading aircraft component inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale. Develop business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities, growth in revenue and profit.
37.5 hour working week, Monday to Friday.
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan & sale
- Source and purchase for specific customer requirements
- Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange
- Quote customers and follow up quote/sales opportunities
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred
- Sales and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.