Quality and Manufacturing Engineering Manager Set just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic...
Bid and Proposal Manager
Set just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. The company manufacture thermal management heating, cooling, environmental control, motion control and filtration components and systems.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Bids and Proposal Manager will manage customer proposals through the complete bid process life cycle. They will evaluate the initial enquiry with the Business Development Managers, formulate/agree proposal strategies and themes, develop proposal management plans, track and manage progress of work and present final bids as required.
37 hour working week
- Coordinating the development of proposals through the bid process life cycle
- Analysis of the customer's documents and requirements to ensure the responses being created respond implicitly to the questions being asked
- Interfacing between the various functional groups ensuring responses are submitted on-time, formatted correctly, and are compliant with company guidelines
- Proven experience of coordinating bids/proposals
- Good command of the English language and very articulate
- Strong commercial/business acumen with a positive, 'get the job done' attitude
- Possesses highly collaborative leadership traits coupled with creativity, tenacity and energy with the ability to respond quickly and effectively to ever changing situations
- Technically minded, ideally from a manufacturing or production background
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff canteen
- Onsite Parking
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.