Sales ExecutiveSet in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within...
Quality inspector - Warehouse
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a Quality inspector is to work as part of the Goods Despatch team to ensure the efficient, accurate and timely despatch of all out going shipments in accordance with company procedures and to meet all operational requirements.
Working hours will be 09:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday.
- Pick and Inspect parts for despatch
- Evaluate all certification and documentation
- Liaise with Logistics department and resolve any discrepancies and issues
- Ensure items are packed to shipping requirements and regulations
- Problem solving ability including use of own initiative and common sense
- Self-motivated with a common sense approach and the ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to multi task, work to deadlines and succeed in a busy environment.
- 20 days holiday
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.