System Admin, Bedford, 37 hour week, £250.00 per day (Outside IR35), 11 week assignment with scope to extendCarbon60 is looking for an System Admin on...
Systems Administrator, Bedford, Mon - Fri, 3 month contract - (extension and other opportunities could arise)
We are currently recruiting for a System Administrator for our public sector client.
The project has around 6 months left as scheduled to go live in February/March 2020. Rates are negotiable depending on experience (outside IR35)
The successful System Administrator will be performing an advanced data cleanse and the work will be guided.
Systems in use or undergoing implementation are:
- SWIFT and SWIFT Financials
- Interfaces to the corporate finance system (Agresso) for billing and payment runs.
- Interfaces to other systems (e.g. DWP, Allied Irish Bank) for purposes of verifying information and managing financial protection accounts.
Main Duties will be:
- To perform routine activities relating to the support and maintenance of SWIFT and SWIFT Financials as raised through the companies call logging system, including user management and deletion of notified errors.
- To provide system administration support for the Adults Services implementation project, including systems setup, user profile maintenance and checking of migrated data.
- To undertake data cleanse activities to support migration, especially relating to services, provisions and cost records and financial assessment data.
- To review existing work instructions and update them as required for transition to the new system.
The successful System Administrator will have:
- System administration experience within SWIFT, SWIFT Finance
- Advanced data cleanse experience
Liquidlogic Adults experience ContrOCC experience is highly desirable
Do you have the experience required? If so please apply as soon as possible!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.