It is possible that this role will last beyond April 6th 2020, when reforms to IR35 tax legislation come into effect. As a result, the...
It is possible that this role will last beyond April 6th 2020, when reforms to IR35 tax legislation come into effect. As a result, the role will be assessed to determine if it falls inside or outside IR35.
I am looking for a Technical Architect to work on a Salesforce project in Wiltshire.
The contract will be btween 12-24 months.
You will provide experience and expertise on the business processes as they relate to the Salesforce platform, including identifying opportunities for improvement and new solutions.
You will be joining the Programme team as they design and introduce Salesforce technology across the clients global markets.
- Accountable for the day to day running and upkeep of the Salesforce Platform, including Service Cloud and other apps that we might add as part of our growing roadmap
- Jointly accountable for the success of the platform as a core member of the Salesforce COE
- Consulting on business feedback and change requirements and using these to inform the platform roadmap.
- Lead the update release cycle, and communications/documentation around each release
- Salesforce configuration, including workflows, process builders, flows and custom objects
- 3+ years of professional Salesforce.com administrator experience with a strong focus on workflow, process builder, system integrations and lightning components.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Self-Directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues
- Experience within a global organisation and willingness to travel as needed
- Advanced Administrator 211 and 201 certified or willing to take up Salesforce certification as a learning path.
This is a 12-24 month contract based in Wiltshire.
For more information please contact Leah Welsby on 01582 314275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.