We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist / Administrator for our public sector client.Rates £9.74 p/h, 30 hour week, 2 month temp (scope to extend)The...
SharePoint Administrator, Brighton, Mon - Fri (Flexi / Agile), £34000 - £35934k Per Year
We are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Administrator for our public sector client.
The client is currently in the middle of modernising their digital workplace roll out O365 and is looking for a SharePoint Admin who has a passion for technology and wishes to be key contributor to their success.
The successful SharePoint Admin will not only be part of the O365 roll out from the start but ALSO have the opportunity to become Microsoft Certified.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical staff
- Subject matter expert on core O365 technologies
- Be supportive in building a team initially focussed on deploying Teams, One Drive and SharePoint as well as content migration and contributing to building solutions using Power Apps and Forms
The successful SharePoint Administrator will be enthusiastic, keen to develop themselves and be able to demonstrate their knowledge, experience and interest the following areas:
- Administration of SharePoint/ O365 tenants
- Passion for technology with excellent communication skills
- Previous exposure to Teams & One Drive
- Ability to train and develop junior staff
Experience of building solutions using MS Power Apps Flow and Forms, Experience of content migration to SharePoint, Experience of Azure AD is highly desirable however not essential.
Are you a SharePoint Admin? If so please apply as soon as possible!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.