Service Transition Lead contract position based in Wiltshire on a 6 month contract.Working in a DevOps environment the Service Transition Lead will take on responsibility...
This is a excellent opportunity to join a Prestigious Aerospace Organisation durding an exciting and sustained period of growth for the Company. The requirement is for a Supplier Quality Engineer - already working at lead level or the ability to show real leadership qualities.
Joining an established Supplier Quality team - we are looking for someone who can come in an add real value to existing projects and NPI programs.
Due to the nature of the current projects and programmes you will ideally have worked within the aerospace and/or automotive environments. Candidates with an understanding of electronics manufacturing will be of high interest.
A strong background in APQP implementation and use of key APQP tools, ideally within an NPI environment is highly desirable.
On offer is a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package - with the opportunity to join a highly engaged team at an exciting time for the business. There is of course requirements for travel to supplier sites as required - geographically these are generally all accesible through daily visits, rather than overnight trips - and any travel is provided through the use of Company pool cars/hire cars etc.
- Includes both traditional Supplier Quality Assurance and Supplier Quality Development roles, with a strong focus on APQP.
- Includes supplier qualification, action plans, audits, performance monitoring, problem resolution and assisting key suppliers towards industrial standards of excellence. Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organization.
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive quality and cost improvement. Works together with business colleagues at all levels up to and including senior management and executives.
- Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of research done. Provides technical assistance to commodity buyers to develop awareness of manufacturing processes and improve product knowledge.
- Actively participates in supplier performance reviews.
- Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in their own field.
- Contributes to projects as a team member or leads small projects.
Job Type: Permanent
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.