Stores personSet just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised...
CRM and Loyalty Assistant - 12 Month Contract - £120 rate per day - Hounslow
Do you want to work for one of the busiest companies in the UK? Do you want to gain exposure to a wealth of brands and retailers? We are looking for an experienced CRM and Loyalty Assistant to join us for 12 months to take ownership of our CRM and loyalty channels, developing and executing exciting content for our huge customer base. You will be responsible for creating and executing trigger and lifecycle campaigns, maintaining stakeholder relationships and bringing engaging content to life.
- Responsible for creating and exciting lifecycle and trigger-led campaigns, as well as eCRM practises.
- Responsible for maintaining stakeholder and agency relationships and liaising with Marketing department to ensure content is cohesive.
- Responsible for introducing and providing innovative content.
- Provide full engagement reporting and analysis to stakeholders.
- Ability to build and understand HTML.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in online/offline, CRM and loyalty campaigns.
- HTML knowledge.
- Experience with Adobe campaign platform.
- Good knowledge of Data Protection Act.
- Experience in analytics and reporting.
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and agency relationships.
- Background/experience in Travel/Leisure, Hospitality, Retail or Loyalty desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and aspiring CRM and Loyalty Assistant to join a leading UK company, gain exposure to leading brands whilst gaining an invaluable reference for your CV.
To apply, please apply online or email email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.