Carbon60 are currently working alongside a leading systems integration company based in Telford to assist with the recruitment of an experience Senior systems engineer who...
Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus Scheme & Benefits Package
Location: Birmingham - Home based
To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, maintain and develop sales of services offered to major accounts and new customers in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Researching the market and identifying new sales leads wherever there is an electro-mechanical requirement
- Meeting with customers over the phone, email, or on site to assist in aspects of business development
- Making presentations and demonstrating how our products/service meet client needs
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Generating sales proposals and contracts
- Maintaining records of customer communication and sales activity in our established internal communication system
- Working with the engineering team/Service Centres to ensure development schedules and deliveries are being met
- Ensure the CRM system is fully maintained and up to date, submitting a weekly territory report and produce, as required, sales forecasts and statistical information
- Experience of electro-mechanical industries, preferably in the Power, O&G and Water industries but including other industrial sectors such as Marine, FM, Defence or other similar industries
- Experience within a Sales environment, preferably selling similar products and services into the region
- Ideally an ONC/HNC educated or equivalent in an engineering or business discipline
- Experience using a CRM package preferred
- An understanding of P&L, Cash flow and Gross Margin calculations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to work on own initiative, with strong self-motivation and discipline
- Demonstrable success within Business Development in a commercial environment
- Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts customers and large, particularly achieving genuine sales development
- A full driving license is required for this role
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.