Systems Administrator, Bedford, Mon Fri, 3 month contract (extension and other opportunities could arise)We are currently recruiting for a System Administrator for our public sector...
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Materials Scheduler on a contract basis to join a well know engineering company in the area.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the successful candidate will have a key role in the successful
execution of production, equipment assembly and maintenance activities at the Peterborough facility
- Maintains data related to Assembly & Maintenance KPI's.
- Communicates information effectively to people in all levels of the business.
- Plan/schedule & meet commitments on a variety of projects from BMS (mobile water), pilot,
BOO (build and operate) and equipment assembly projects.
- Working in tandem with Manufacturing Manager will align with shop floor teams to ensure
projects run on time.
- Track project budgets and coordinate project funding applications (capital & equipment
- Develop project scope / deliverables and schedules. Follows project procedures / playbook.
- Using Project Systems and other tools; monitor, analyse and report project financial and
schedule performance on a regular basis.
- Manage Production Orders and Maintenance Orders for assembly & maintenance team
- Supports Manufacturing Managers in the preparation and tracking of preventative maintenance
plans for Peterborough Facility.
- Supports fleet MOC activities.
- Manages project inventory, in conjunction with stores person, and supervise and support inventory
- Develop a strong relationship with sourcing function to drive materials planning, and
procurement in line with project and business requirements.
- Has an overview of inventory quality and aligns with local teams to drive material selection
improvements & better supplier terms.
- Assists in vendor qualification and supplier quality assessments as required.
- Obtain feedback from production team and feed this back into project plans and schedules.
- Continually improvement of stores process to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Work with other functions to deliver project and team objectives.
- Ownership of Gensuite EHS and/or Quality elements.
- Any additional tasks in line with reasonable business needs.
- Manufacturing environment experience
- SAP or similar ERP experience
- Team Player - Ability to work within a broad multi functional matrix team
- Proven project planning experience and skills
- Ability to work to budget, deadline, and report metrics
- Be a self-starter and able to multitask
- Creative, able to think outside the box to improve processes, procedures and find smarter
ways to work or drive efficiency.
- Adaptable, ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and schedule and help support
an emergency-based business.
- Proved record of EHS and Quality awareness.
- Experience in the Water treatment industry is an advantage.
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available, for more information contact Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.