Amazing contract opportunity to work with a leading internationalDigital content administrator, to support on an interim contract basis until June 2020.Pay rate £120 per dayAs...
Logistics Administrator - Gloucester
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this role will involve supporting the day to day operations within the Logistics department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with couriers and UK Customs to compliantly import and re-export all returns in line with business processes, procedures and local work instructions. Includes, but not limited to, activities and reporting related to HMRC requirements including Inward / Outward Processing Relief, UK Export Control and US ITAR licence requirements
- Ensure my clients despatch documentation is not only compliant with regulatory requirements but also aligns with Customer requirements
- Provide Customs brokers with import clearance instructions for all imports coming into the business and ensure that the status of shipments is properly communicated to all involved departments and that any discrepancies are handled immediately
- Ensuring that all import compliance requirements are met and that timely clearance and onward delivery of products is achieved
- Maintain and update the appropriate systems and distributing the appropriate reporting where possible
- Initiate, monitor and follow up on the activities of third-party vendors and freight agents. Handle traffic and export tasks, including enquiries, and international purchase and sales orders
- Verification of shipping documentation; arrange and monitor transportation. Providing guidance and support with Incoterms as they relate to contracts or operational requirements
- Maintaining all record keeping activities in respect to import and export compliance within UK law
- Assist the department in the collation of statistics and other information relating to audits and reporting both internal and external
- Completion of any work-related tasks which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Outstanding organisational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with import/ export activities
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Able to successfully grasp new concepts as well as thinking laterally and creatively.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.