B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer A320/B737Basel, Switzerland Carbon60 are looking for B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers with type ratings on A320 and/or B737 to work a...
B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer - Bombardier
Carbon60 are looking for B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers with type ratings on Bombardier aircraft to work a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland.
The B1 Licensed Engineer will be expected to carry out maintenance tasks on under the instructions and supervision of the Aircraft Maintenance Team Leader.
- Follow the work defined by the Aircraft Maintenance Team Lead and assume responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft
- Work according to the processes and defined project plans in an accurate and timely manner to ensure the agreed targets and milestones are respected
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Aircraft Maintenance Team Leader
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Assist co-workers as instructed by the Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
- Technical degree (BTS/Associate Degree/ 1-2 years study in a professional/technical area)
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience as a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- B1 EASA License and Type Rating(s) on Bombardier Aircraft
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- PC literate with MS packages
- Good English knowledge
Conditions and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime, when available
- Monthly Salary (paid 13 times over 12 months into Swiss bank account)
- Health insurances
- Accident Insurance
- 25 Days paid Holiday
- Live in France, Switzerland or Germany (EU Citizens only)
- Shift allowance
For more information regarding the permanent B1 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - Bombardier position based in Basel, Switzerland please call Carbon60 Exeter on 01392 420613 or apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.