Senior Software Engineer Our ideal candidate will be part of an innovative team of developers to provide full stack software development expertise across a...
Our client develops integrated bridge management systems for Marine Vessels. They are looking for a Software Engineer to support the delivery of a major software upgrade to an existing Marine Platform Management System.
As an experienced Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Lead a team of less experienced software engineers
- Design and develop against a set of software requirements as defined by the programme team and customer
- Develop detailed software design documentation
- Develop HMI pages using Siemens SCADA packages
- Modify PLC Code in Allen Bradley / Siemens PLC's and record changes
- Modify Factory Talk View and WinCC OA SCADA software and Control Logix PLC code
- Be in primarily a desk based role but travel to customer sites in the UK when required
Skills & Experience
* Experienced in Control Systems HCI development
* Have an appreciation of PLC based hardware
* Work to a defined design process
* Have Strong IT skills (Networks, domains, OS, virtualisation)
* Produce detailed Technical Documentation to a high standard
* Be capable of SC Security Clearance and a British National
* Have a Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic engineering or a related discipline e.g. Control Engineering or Systems Engineering
* Industrial Control Systems, PLC, SCADA or Marine Defence background
* Ship's Machinery Control experience
* Test Specification Development and Execution within complex PLC based systems
* Good Communication and Presentation Skills
* Experienced in the use of MS Access, Excel, Word, Visio
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.