Grinding Machine Setter Operator required to set and operate a manual grinding machine in an award winning Bristol engineering company.£26,900 pa Days Monday to FridayPrincipal...
It is possible that this role will last beyond April 6th 2020, when reforms to IR35 tax legislation come into effect. As a result, the role will be assessed to determine if it falls inside or outside IR35.
Reward Analyst required for a 3 month contract based in Wiltshire.
- Pay review and bonus support
- Collating and cleansing employee data
- Pricing new roles, ensuring all roles have benchmark data attached
- Support audit/validation of bonus calculations file
- Set up bonus tracking process to manage costings for bonus throughout the year - using Workday reporting and Macros.
- Run latest gender pay gap reports (interrogate the data to see if there are pockets of the business that need investigating further).
- Support with ad hoc pricings/provision of benchmark data
- Other ad hoc analytical/reporting work as it arises.
- Advanced Excel - ability to use Pivot tables, complex formulas, present Excel data in a user friendly format for non-excel users
- Attention to detail - able to spot inconsistencies /errors / anomalies
- Handling high volumes of data (e.g. data for 10,000+ employees)
- Good understanding of reward and reward concepts (e.g. through completing salary surveys, benchmarking, offer creation, salary review process/bonus process activities etc)
- Workday HR system
- Working with HR generalists /people outside the immediate function
This is a 3 month contract based in Wiltshire.
For more information please contact Leah on firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.