This is a test job please do not applyThe recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are...
- The Company requires a flexible, self-motivated, and experienced Test Operator to conduct Production Acceptance Testing of Sub-Assemblies and Final Assemblies. Tasks will be varied and include performing various duties associated with test of DC brushed and brushless products and single phase and three phase AC products.
- Fault finding on units returned for repair / overhaul and Environmental testing using Vibration and High / Low temperature chambers.
37 hour working week
- Carry out Production Acceptance testing on DC and AC motors, Actuators, Syncro's and Resolvers.
- Carry out manual tests using power analysers, Stroboscobes / Tachometers, Megger, bonding meters and general multimeters.
- Analyse test problems and inform the engineer when a design problem exists.
- Test and configuration along with the fault finding of failing parts and component level failure analysis
- Participate in the setting up of in-house test facilities
- Perform tests of highly complex assemblies used in Aerospace and Military applications.
- Assist with cost reduction ideas and their implementation.Personal Specification
- Previous proven technical and problem-solving experience in an Electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Aerospace or very closely related industry
- Experience in a production test environment
- Experience of ESS Environmental Techniques
- Experience of running Vibration test profiles.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.