Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience Cost Engineer on a long-term contract basis for a unique industrial engineering project based just outside of...
Adobe Experience Manager Software Engineer (e-commerce) - 6 Month Contact - Bracknell - £600-£650 per day
Do you want to work with one of the UK's leading retailers? We are looking for an experienced Adobe Experience Manager Software Engineer with a background in E-Commerce to join our expanding agile E-Commerce team. We are looking for someone with a background in software development and with experience in implementing Adobe systems within previous roles. As an experience AEM Engineer, the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of how AEM works technically and how businesses users interact with it. We are looking for someone with a passion for software development and experience in coaching team members AEM knowledge. In addition to AEM, the perfect candidate should be experienced in writing standalone java applications using Spring Boot or AWS Lambda which can sit alongside AEM to help deliver business functionality.
- Help transition and implement Adobe systems.
- Software development.
- Coaching and training team members to upskill and have broad knowledge of Adobe.
- Writing standalone java applications.
- Java 8
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.5
- Familiar with Sling models and creating JSON based API's using AEM
- Able to write valuable unit tests for AEM code and understand how to mock the JCR
- Background in E-Commerce
- Amazon Web Services (Lambda, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, SQS, SNS, API gateway, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, IAM, EC2, S3)
- Experience with Single page applications (especially in the context of AEM)
- Experience using AEM as a headless CMS
- Java 11
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and aspiring AEM Engineer to join a leading UK company, and gain an invaluable reference for your CV.
To apply, please apply online or email email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.