We are working with an electronic manufacturing business who make large electrical equipment. We are looking for people who have experience of wiring electrical products...
Role: Electrician Mate
Location: M5 Corridor
Duration: April 2020, may be longer
rate: £14 - £15ph
An established renewable energy company focusing on installing and maintaining solar photovoltaic (PV) systems
- Mobile maintenance over the UK
- Will entail staying in hotels
- Maintenance of commercial solar farms
- Studying Electrical Engineering
- NVQ L2 Electrical
- No experience in Solar required
- Does not mind travelling throughout the week
- Will require to complete a water hygiene course (Funded)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.