Carbon60 are looking to recruit an Mechanical Estimator to work for a large M&E contractor based in the Leeds area.The Company:Our Client is one of...
- Undertake responsibility for design, processing and supporting activities for the Service Centre.
- Compile engineering design plans for each order or contract, arranging specialist support assistance and supporting team members when required
- Prepare and issue, according to established or agreed procedures, schedules and specifications, of calculations, drawings, requisitions and bill of materials to satisfy design, manufacture and customer requirements
- Lead failure investigations and provide support and recommendations on repair methods
What we offer:
- A diverse and varied role where no two days will be the same
- Be part of an engineering team where you can broaden existing experience and share your knowledge
- Peronalised training and development plan, with support for further study/qualifications/engineering chartership
- Opportunities for regional and international travel
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.