Embedded Software EngineerEmbedded Software Engineer required for a Defence company based in North London required to design, test and maintain embedded software.The successful embedded software...
SCADA Control Systems Software Engineer
Our client is a leading developer of Integrated Bridge Management systems used on marine vessels. They are looking to hire SCADA Software Engineers to work on the development of maritime control and instrumentation systems for a defence programme.
As a key member of the software team, this role will be to take customer requirements and specifications from concept through to fruition on a maritime platform management system.
- Capture, interpret and develop customer requirements.
- Produce technical documentation in accordance with company/customer procedures.
- Specify, design and test solutions for SCADA control systems.
- Manage data communications with third party equipment.
- Develop SCADA control code from multiple design formats such as Block Diagrams, Flow Charts or Pseudo Code.
- Validate software designs through analysis and test.
- Provide technical oversight of subcontractors.
- Support the preparation of contract changes and proposals.
- Be aware of and comply with company standards of conduct and all relevant statutory requirements.
- Carry out any other reasonable management request.
- Selection & Specification of COTS SCADA equipment.
- Design and integration of SCADA control systems.
- High Level Programming Language experience within SCADA environments.
- Production of technical documentation.
- SCADA/PLC interfacing and driver configuration.
- Data Archiving and Logging.
- Proven experience in SCADA control systems design and programming.
- Understanding of commissioning and setting to work.
In order to be appropriately Security Cleared for this position you must be a sole British passport holder
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Sheryl Richards on 01329 227031 or email email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.