A Opportunity to join a Technology PowerHouse Based in Malmesbury it will be an initial 3 Month contract Paying £450 Per Day They are currently...
It is possible that this role will last beyond April 6th 2020, when reforms to IR35 tax legislation come into effect. As a result, the role will be assessed to determine if it falls inside or outside IR35.
I am looking for a Software Developer to wokrin in a Scrum Team to work on the development of new household products.
This is a 6 month contract based in Wiltshire.
* Scrum Agile experience
* Real Time OS
* Use of C and Python
* CUnit like automated unit test
* Experience of low-level control of motors and sensors using UART, I2C and SPI
* Low level debugging experience (including use of JTAG, oscilloscopes etc)
* Version control (preferably git)
* FreeRTOS and/or Micrium
* Experience of dedicated hardware bring-up
* Ceedling / Unity / CMock unit test framework
* C++ (C++ 11)
* Linux user space development
* Use of Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo etc.)
* Creation of End of Line production line software
For more information, please contact Leah on firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.