Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a purchasing engineer to work for our client in the Leeds area. The client's preference is to find someone who...
The role as a purchasing assistant is to assist the Purchasing department with the review and purchase of inventory to meet business requirements. Liaise with suppliers and deliver a high-quality service level, ensuring on time deliveries. Parts that will be ordered will be for the maintenance of the machinery on site.
38.5 hour working week 07:30 - 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 07:30 - 12 Friday.
- Assist in sourcing inventory
- Obtain vendor quotes and input data onto system database
- Expedite open orders to achieve manufacturing requirements
- Assist Purchasing Team Leader to undertake other duties /projects as required
- Assist with the warehouse when needed.
- Microsoft office proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience with placing and chasing orders
- Capability to use initiative, aptitude to recognise and respond to problems
- Good organisational and time management skills
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.