Reliability EngineerAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reliability Engineer to join a fast-growing business unit. The post holder will support the airline customers through...
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
To review and purchase inventory to meet business requirements. Liaise with suppliers and deliver a high-quality service level, ensuring on time deliveries. Develop Supplier relationships.
37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
- Purchase inventory for stock and specific customer requirements
- Evaluate and recommend suppliers to quality and industry approved standards
- Negotiate with Suppliers to obtain best price, terms and warranty
- Issue purchase orders
- Expedite open orders to achieve delivery requirements
- Develop and maintain excellent supplier relationships
- Microsoft office proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Minimum 12 months' experience in an aircraft component, MRO or trading environment preferably within purchasing
- Capability to use initiative, aptitude to recognise and respond to problems
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.