Reliability EngineerAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reliability Engineer to join a fast-growing business unit. The post holder will support the airline customers through...
Set in a rural location my clients state of the art offices, with extremely modern and beautiful décor, and surroundings. Globally recognised company within the aviation industry. They are vastly growing with their second warehouse near to completion and their second block of offices to be finished in 2020! Own transport is required.
The role as a Sales administrator is to assist the Sales team with trading aircraft component inventory by means of exchange, loan or sale and to develop business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities and growth in revenue and profit.
37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
- Deliver a high quality and level of customer service
- Source and assist pricing inventory for specific requirements
- Understand different customer cultures and way of trading.
- Provide quick response times to both the Sales team and customers.
- Assist Management, Team Leaders and Sales Executives.
- Assist with the late fee process and trace requirements.
- Microsoft office proficient (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an office environment desirable
- Capability to use initiative, aptitude to recognise and respond to problems
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
- Lunch bus comes onsite with reduced prices!
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.