Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience Project Engineer for a well know medical device company based in Hertfordshire working at a unique site...
Role: Mechanical Engineer (Facilities)
Contract: Full Time (Temp)
My client is one of the leading providers of facilities management within the UK. Looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to work in Watford Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Servicing and maintaining all critical plant: AHU's, Boilers, Chillers, Pumps,Pressurisation units
- All building services (mechanical) installs ,repairs and maintenance of sanitary ware and associated fittings , piping, valves
- All BMS operations and servicing and repair of BMS controlled plant - FCUs ,CAV's VAV's(actuators ,valves) dampers, vents and all critical plant
- Reactive tasks and PPM's
- NVQ Level 2 Mechanical Plumbing Engineer
- HVAC and Mechanical Plant experience (Desired)
- Smart and well presented
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.