A UK-based contract electronics manufacturing company offering a variety of contract electronic manufacturing services such as surface mount assembly and complete PCB manufacturing services. End-to-end electronics manufacturing services solution, from one-off prototypes and ultra-low volume through to medium volume repeat production batches.
Support the Procurement Team in the procurement and quotation of goods and materials to ensure that the company's operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
- To assist in the procurement of goods as specified by a customer's Bill of Material, ensuring correct quantity, best price and timely delivery.
- To assist in producing quotations against customer's Bill of Materials.
- Resolving any delivery or quality issues in an efficient manner to prevent any delays in the delivery of product to our customer or line stoppages.
- Negotiating and building relationships with suppliers.
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Analytical, numerically astute, with strong problem-solving abilities
- Commercial and financial awareness, with a full understanding of how failure impacts the production, manufacture and customer order fulfilment
- Previous experience of working in an electronics manufacturing environment is a necessity.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.