B1 Licensed Engineer Gatwick London GatwickCarbon60 have an exciting new permanent opportunity for a B1 licensed engineers to work in London Gatwick Airport. The...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reliability Engineer to join a fast-growing business unit. The post holder will support the airline customers through analysis and reporting of trends related to system anomalies, equipment, discrepancies and performance reliability problems of aircraft.
The successful candidate will also lead research on a wide range of complex technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by the MRO suppliers; analyse data to evaluate reported discrepancies; lead root cause analysis and develop solutions, recommendations and presentations for key internal and external stakeholders including senior leadership, suppliers and the customer.
This role will be based at two sites, however flexibility of the main office, with occasional travel to the other. Work from home is also possible.
- Improve Reliability of aircraft components through research, discussion with component manufacturers and operators, and develop innovative and effective solutions
- Generate business cases and cost/benefit analyses of modifications and other maintenance recommendations
- Lead research on a wide range of complex technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by the MRO suppliers
- Analyse data to evaluate reported discrepancies
- Lead root cause analysis and develop solutions and recommendations
- A preferred background in Aviation, ideally in an Aircraft or Component maintenance environment
- An understanding of tactical supply chain, aircraft spares and airline AOG requirements would be beneficial
- Comprehensive aircraft component market exposure would be an advantage
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills at all levels is essential
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. (Additional holiday able to be gained through each year of service)
- One hour lunch
- Onsite parking
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.