Senior Network Design and Build Engineer 6 Month Contract £400 Rate Per Day -BracknellDo you want to work for one of the leading retailers in...
Principle Design EngineerThe role is to design, develop and support the ongoing production of electro-magnetic devices such as motors and generators for aerospace, land-based systems and the oil and gas industries. The role requires either an experienced electro-magnetic specialist or an experienced multi-disciplinary engineer with electro-magnetic capability, along with mechanical design capability. The candidate will be required to work within a multi-disciplined team including project leaders, mechanical and electronic design engineers, across multiple sites, to support solution delivery.
- Provide the business with technical expertise in the physics of electro-magnetics.
- The design of electro-magnetic devices such as dc/ac motors, generators and sensors.
- Where necessary, conduct electro-magnetic FE analysis and magnetic circuit calculations using software tools such as SPEED and Flux etc.
- Carry out motor / generator thermal analysis using software tools, such as MotorCAD etc.
- Carry out testing on new and existing wound product devices.
- Preparation of technical proposals to support commercial bids.
- Good command of the English language and very articulate.
- Good presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- In-depth knowledge of electro-magnetic design of motors, generators, sensors.
- Knowledge and experience of electro-magnetic design tools.
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of motor design including mechanical and drive aspects.
For the Opportunity to apply for this role and further information, please contact Liam Fraser at email@example.com or by telephone, 01329 227 016.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.