Role: Mechanical and Electrical Shift Engineer Contract: Permanent Salary: £37,000pa Location: South East London Position Overview We are currently recruiting for a Shift Engineer to...
Role: Maintenance Shift Electrician
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
Shift: 12 hour shift, 4 on 4 off (7am - 7pm and 7pm - 7am)
My client is looking for an electrician to support the management team in Canary Wharf. You will be carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance mechanical and electrical (Electrical Bias) and monitoring all main plant.
- Carry out PPM on M&E (Electrical bias) as required as per the schedule
- Carry out basic fabrication work
- Actively find and fix faults
- Daily monitoring of a building main plant
- Reactive attendance to all breakdowns and faults to ensure zero downtime in client buildings
- Liaison with sub-contractors
- Be prepared to be included on the call out rota
- Level 3 technical qualification
- 17th edition
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.