Senior Electronics Engineer The successful candidate will work in innovative multidisciplinary teams to develop next generation systems whilst utilizing our existing IP to maximum effect....
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day delivery of a multimillion pound multiyear programme, ensuring the delivery of the programme results with sound financial and risk management, in compliance with company rules and procedures.
- Support the Programme Manager to manage project relationships, including partners, suppliers, and beneficiaries, in line with agreements, supplier code of conduct and best practice stakeholder management and contract management. A particular emphasis on effective collaboration across the stakeholder community to ensure delivery objectives are meet.
- To launch, organise, plan, document and effectively manage the execution and conclusion of all allocated projects to deliver on our commitments within baselined schedule and budget
- Implement, maintain and manage all elements of project management including value, scope, quality, procurement, time, finance, human resource, risk, opportunities and communications.
- Actively manage both Risk and Opportunities to achieve the best Business outcome
- Report performance of projects, engaging all Project stakeholders ensuring strong communications are established and maintained
- Ensure compliance with relevant leglislative requirements such as Safety and Security
- Provide robust leadership to drive team performance, competence and talent, and be a mentor and role model.
- Define, establish, manage and lead a high performing and successful integrated Project organisation
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, handle changes through managing the customer's expectations together with the requirements for the Project.
- Work with the Supply Chain team to ensure that all sub-suppliers are fully engaged and managed to deliver their requirements within allocated budget and schedule
- Effectively manage technical teams and provide clear leadership and direction to mixed work streams, involving both clients and/or additional third parties to deliver the project collaboratively.
- Maximise the efficient allocation of resources and skills across the assigned portfolio
- Develop future capability though supporting recruitment, coaching, mentoring & competency-based development
- Understand the impact of change on delivery plans and manage change control tightly
Please note for this particular role, all candidates must be eligible for SC - UK EYES ONLY clearance and therefore be a sole British National passport holder.
Skills & Experience
- Programme Management Experience
- Team Leadership
- Customer Management
- Presentation skills
- Experience in complex programme management delivery
- Systems requirements management, definition, design, integration, V&V, acceptance
- Ideally Software Development, Platform Management System, Agile, Safety critical systems
- Technical Degree
- PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Target driven
- Influence others with tact & authority
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.