SCADA Control Systems Software EngineerOur client is a leading developer of Integrated Bridge Management systems used on marine vessels. They are looking to hire SCADA...
Document Integrator - 12 Month Contract - £230-240 rate per day - Hounslow
Do you want to work for one of the busiest companies in the UK? We are looking for an experienced Document Integrator professional to be responsible for the collection, assurance, storage and provision of asset documentation to enable achievement of asset management and business objectives. As a Document Integrator you will also work with development projects and other content providers to ensure that information is current and of an acceptable quality.
NEED to be available immediately.
Job Description -
- Responsible for assurance, acceptance and integration of asset documentation to ensure information is populated into our systems before an asset goes into operation.
- Ensure a timely and compliant delivery of information by closely engaging with project delivery teams and other content providers.
- Provide advice and support to those seeking to use asset record information and guidance on best practice and identify opportunities in improving the delivery and quality of data.
- Expedite project initiation by supporting teams in the production of scope matrices and creating the appropriate project folder structures.
- Identifying and delivering any existing information required by the internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications -
- Detailed knowledge of best practice approaches for document management. To have a detailed working knowledge of industry standard EDMS and the principles of information assurance.
- Educated to HND level in relevant area or able to demonstrate equivalent professional experience.
- Detailed knowledge of best practice for effective document management and of document management systems.
- The ability to engage with stakeholders, understand their requirements and propose efficient methods of fulfilling these requirements.
- An understanding of the aviation sector and the issues associated with working within a regulated industry.
- Previous experience in an engineering design, construction or maintenance environment.
This is an oppotunity for an experienced Document Integrator professional to gain exposure to a market leader and gain an invaluable reference for your CV.
To apply, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.