Project Manager Our client is a developer of ruggedized embedded computing products, used on land, sea and air applications. The work mainly within the defence...
Our client is a leading manufacturer of embedded computing products used in the military and aerospace sectors. They are looking to hire someone into their business as an Electronics Assembler.
- Assembly of products (to include mechanics, sub-assemblies and system build) across hand assembly configuration; mechanical assembly; system build.
- Set up and / or kit material to assigned assembly stages as required.
- Physical count and reconciliation of materials in support of stock checks and kitting activity.
- Support first-of build / inspection at the start-up of each new build
- Component identification & verification within the assigned manufacture area or process.
- Ensure SAP build, inspection, routing records and activities are accurate / maintained and up to date
- Ensure efficient and controlled transition of Quality assured products into finished goods.
- Maintain compliance with PCBA / product build and test processes (incl. IPC-A-610 Class 3; J-STD-001 and all relevant site Certifications).
- Good, all-round education.
- Experience in circuit card assembly and system build within a related electronics / electro-mechanical industry.
- Soldering skills.
- Able to soldier fine pitch S/M Components and able to apply modifications using single strand wire
- Numerate and able to read technical drawings / work instructions / process instructions & routings.
- Competent in use of MRP and ERP systems (including use of SAP).
- Clear understanding of modern electronic circuit card and system assembly techniques.
- Flexible and able to work to timescales within a busy manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on their own initiative and as part of an integrated team.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels (written & oral).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.