Senior Brand and Marketing Communications Manager 3 Month Contract £370 Daily Rate HounslowDo you want to work for one of the busiest market leaders in...
Senior CRM Executive - 3 Month Contract - £220 Daily Rate - London, Victoria
Do you want to work for one of the leading retailers in the UK? We are looking for a Senior CRM Executive to join our team and take responsibility for developing and executing direct CRM communications for our company across direct channels, including; email, direct mail, SMS and push notifications. As Senior CRM Executive you will also help to ensure that all direct communications are customer-centric, personalised and meet commercial and brand objectives.
- Supports the CRM Manager - Communications to plan, develop and execute CRM campaigns and direct customer communications, including campaign emails / newsletters, communications, trigger-based and transactional comms.
- Liaises with Marketing team members and stakeholders to fully understand the relevant communication briefs and ensure alignment with the customer contact strategy.
- Briefs the Content & Design team and/or agencies to develop inspiring email / direct mail content, including design, product selection and copy, to meet brand, customer and commercial objectives.
- Manages the deployment process for CRM communications, including data briefs to Group Customer Insight (GCI), documentation, production schedules, proof-reading, approval processes, ensuring tracking links are correct on emails, effective management of the Email Service Provider (ESP) and agencies / fulfilment houses where relevant, to ensure timely and accurate delivery of campaigns.
- Monitors and reports on campaign results & KPIs to drive insight and continuous improvement, using ESP interface, Omniture and GCI.
- Drives continuous improvement in cost efficiencies and effectiveness of our customer communications by monitoring of competitor activity, evaluating new technologies and suppliers, and identifying process improvements.
- Develops subject matter expertise in best practice in email, direct mail, push notifications, SMS and emerging direct customer communications media, as well as wider CRM strategy.
- Supports a collaborative and motivated team environment, giving and receiving regular and honest feedback to colleagues to improve the performance of self and team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- E-mail / Direct Marketing: management of dynamic campaigns, reporting & analysis, proof reading.
- Core skills: attention to detail, numeracy, Planning and prioritisation.
- Technical skills: intermediate Excel, basic HTML, data management and targeting, testing design principles, ESP platform deployment and QA.
- Marketing/Business related degree or equivalent experience.
- Background in retail or luxury retail.
- Digital & CRM experience
- Creativity / writing copy
- Targeting & segmentation strategy
- Customer Orientation
- Commercial Awareness
- Process Development
- AMP scripting
- SQL - basic to intermediate
This is an opportunity for a professional, aspiring Senior CRM expert to join a leading UK retailer whilst gaining an invaluable reference for your portfolio.
To apply, please apply online or email email@example.com or alternatively call 01296311478
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.