Registration Officer, Bedford 7.5 hours per day, Immediate start 3 month initial contract. (Service is going through a redesign so dependent on the outcome, if...
Highways Development Control Officer, Bedfordshire , Immediate start - 3 - 6 month initial contract. - (extensions and other opportunities may arise)
We are currently recruiting for a Highways Development Control Officer for our public sector client.
Rates would range from £150 - £300 per day (Inside IR35)
The successful Highways Development Control Officer will be required to maintain the response rate (as part of the statutory planning process) on an increasing case load of consultations on planning applications.
- Responding to a number of applications to a set deadline using a computerised system, technical assessments, making recommendations for development proposals.
- To liaise with external developers, their designers, consultants and internal stakeholders within the Highways, Engineering and Planning Teams.
The successful Highways Development Control Officer will have
- Previous Development Control experience
- Experience with the requirements of Highways and Planning Acts
- Local authority experience
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements and procedures
- Experience in assessing Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
- Access to own vehicle for travel around the borough
- Experience of small applications
Do you have the experience required? If so please apply as soon as possible!
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.