Production managerSet just off the motorway, it's extremely easy to get there and you won't get caught in any town traffic getting there! Globally recognised...
Quality Manager (Aviation)
Carbon60 have a new requirement for a Quality manager to work in a permanent position based in London Gatwick.
As a Quality Manager, you will be working towards 9100, 1400 and 45000 and responsible for organising, operating and continuously improving the quality management at London Gatwick Airport and any future company stations. This will include (but not limited to) maintenance approval of maintenance stations, audit and staff authorisations, occurrence reporting and investigations, corrective and preventative action management and quality policy and system communications.
Further Job Description
- Organise, operate and continuously improve the EHS management in accordance with quality standards for the international line maintenance network.
This will include;
- The environmental and health and safety management system
- Promoting the quality, safety and compliance culture in the UK stations
- Operate and improve a monitoring system on the performance and effectiveness of the quality and EHS management system based on relevant company standards.
- Work with colleagues from across the Line Maintenance network to standardise and share best practice with regards to quality and EHS standards in the line maintenance.
- Organise, manage, review and continuously improve the training provided
- Work with and assist other regional quality and compliance managers and relevant EHS representatives to implement the local and companywide quality and EHS management system
- Plan and Represent the company for internal company, customer and authority audits
- Manage relationship between company and approved subcontractors, including the review and implementation of interface agreements.
- Assist in the induction journey of new staff and support internal staff development as well as in continuous improvement and development of processes.
- Support station manager with the coordination of logistic and administrative processes to perform maintenance activities, such as manpower, material and tooling provisioning, in particular for AOG and emergency recovery.
- Safeguard general discipline and assume responsibility as senior staff
Summary of role details
- Role: Quality Manager
- Location: London Gatwick. (There may be some work required at other company bases, and some work may be available as WFH)
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive salary
- Shift: Monday - Friday
For more information regarding the permanent Quality Manager Positon based in London Gatwick, please contact Carbon60 Exeter or apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.