Digital Creative 6 months up to £350 per day Wiltshire basedWe need a freelance Middle-Weight Digital Creative to work within the Professional team. Reporting to...
Customer Services Logistics and Stores Operative - Gloucester
Reporting to the Logistics Lead this role will involve supporting the day to operation of the Stores and Despatch area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To verify and book in all piece parts received ensuring release is correct and traceability is always kept.
- Highlighting and anomalies to supervision.
- To ensure a high level of care and accuracy with pick operations.
- To adequately package all units for safe delivery to customers.
- Ensuring accurate documentation is always maintained.
- To efficiently handle, store, pick and rotate stock working within a team environment.
- To communicate any issues identified in the warehouse to Supervision.
- Maintain quality, batch control and traceability of all parts.
- Issuing of stock parts to the Workshop, as required, updating computer systems and relevant documentation accordingly. To achieve agreed turnaround times.
- To assist with regular stock checks, including cycle counting.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
- Completion of any work-related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good organisation skills
- Conversant with MRP systems.
- Previous experience in the aerospace industry.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 on 01329 227006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.