Project ManagerOur client is a developer of ruggedized embedded computing products, used on land, sea and air applications. They are looking for motivated individuals who...
Our client develops innovative technical solutions for rugged computing systems and board level products for use in Military and Aerospace markets. They are seeking a Proposal Manager to act as bid leader driving a multi-disciplinary team to produce technical and commercial documentation packages.
You will be responsible for coordinating proposal and architecture development with a cross functional team.
- Liaise with Sales to collate opportunity information and conduct bid or no-bid meeting
- Lead and interact with other department groups within the company as well as third parties to find the best product and service solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Generate baseline estimates and schedules, as required, of proposal requirements
- Generate technical and commercial information as required to support the proposed response
- Coordinate and lead deal reviews to gain approval to submit the proposal.
- Ability to understand new concepts and other technical details of a Military or Aerospace system quickly
- Apply technical and sales knowledge in direct support to customers and internal sales force
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical and commercial information to senior leadership
- Handover a successful proposal to the execution team, summarizing, technical and commercial requirements.
- Familiarity with SAP and CRM tools, project management tools, and Microsoft office
For more information please contact our Fareham office and speak to Sheryl or please press Apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.