An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a prestigious aviation Company based in the Middlesex area, next to Heathrow airport.The requirement is for a Materials...
Wheel Logistics Specialist
Carbon60 have a new position for a Wheel Logistics Specialist to work in a 12 month fixed term contract in Hayes.
As a Wheel Logistics Specialist you will be expected to carry out all logistics tasks including administrative and physical duties.
Role Duties include, but not limited to:
- Carry out the goods receiving inspection incl. documentation and confirmation at the IT systems, archive the respective documentation
- Accept material shipments, check of completeness and record them in the IT systems taking into account official, in particular customs specifications
- Load and unload vehicles of wheels, tyres, boxes, containers, pallets etc.
- Receive transportation service providers inbound and outbound, assign loading and unloading positions and ensure material receipt/issue documentation
- Check and collect material and related documentation according to relevant specifications
- Store and issue material, maintain stocks in the relevant IT systems (e.g. SAP) and manage physical inventories, book repaired aircraft material from different areas
- Take over the material to be shipped, carry out postings and entries in the material dispatch and track & trace system, package (if necessary according to DGR / ADR) and dispatch, scan timestamps using our track and trace system upon delivery or pickup
- Carry out internal transports
- Undertake Material Handling to include Slings and Jigs
- Complete work in a manner that satisfies Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- SAP experience is essential for this position.
- Good working proficiency Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience of a logistic or engineering environment.
- Basic knowledge of EASA/CAA/FAA requirements and other applicable aviation regulation.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety working practices.
- Right to work within the UK without any restrictions
- The role will require the manual handling of Wheels, brakes and other bulky items. Manual handling training will be provided.
Summary of role details;
- Role - Wheel Logistics Specialist
- Reporting to Section Manager
- Fixed term position for 12 Months (possible Fixed to Perm)
- Location - Hayes
- Salary - £21,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Working hours 07:00 - 15:00 (some flexibility required)
For more information regarding the Wheel Logistics Specialist position based in Hayes, please contact Carbon60 Exeter or apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.